India PR : Media Movements Some important moves that happened or is supposed to happen or has somehow been stopped is brought to you by us, just to make you aware of the fact that the media industry has also become quite shaky…..let us have a look.
- Rajeev Dubey is rumoured to leave BW and join CNBC's yet to launch financial newspaper.
- Anupam Goswami has left BI and joined Zee News as consulting editor.
- Ravi Teja Sharma, who had quit BS last year to join DTZ has joined ET.
- Shilpa Sree has quit Mint and joined Financial Chronicle.
- Cuckoo Paul, Pravin Palande and Malini Goyal are all leaving ET to join Forbes.
- Prasad Sangameswaran has quit BS and is joining ET.
- Shivraj Prasad, NDTV is rumoured to be joining The PRactice as its Head - Northern region.
- Gaurav Bhagowati has quit HT and joined Financial Chronicle.
- Nirmalya Sen who was Asst Editor - Newsdesk with Mint has joined Financial Chronicle.
- Yatish Rajawat has joined Dainik Bhaskar as the Editor for their yet to be launched Hindi Business Paper.
- Amit Mukherjee has quit BT and has joined News X.
And lots more.And last but definitely not the least, the hottest news is that
- Mayur Shekhar Jha has joined Financial Chronicle as Corporate Editor. He was with ET as Principal Correspondent in his previous assignment.
Jojo of Times Group was supposed to quit and join CNBC's Financial newspaper, where he was offered a handsome amount of 5 crores annually where half the value was to be given as stocks, but he did not quit as the Bennett & Coleman group promised to fulfill all his demands, and he has also given the post of group editor of the Times Group.
Such a lot of changes, such a lot of development, let us just wait and watch of how would this benefit the industry
Team Renaissance PR
" Nurturing Relations"