Tuesday, June 3, 2008
India PR: Renaissance PR's inputs on Some queries intented to be solved -- Part 2
|This is the follow up of part 1. Hope you have enjoyed reading our earlier posts.|
11) Does your organization invest in brochures?
A> Every organization must invest a good amount not just in terms of money but also creativity and matter. Brochures are not just depict the works that the organization does, but is also the reflection of an organizations procedures and methods.
12) Do you apply any creativity in distributing them like networking, mail outs etc.?
A> The normal manner of distributing brochures are used in almost all organizations and the want of being different has led to the emerging new and creative means like networking, mail outs etc. Nowadays, organizations are taking to these new means to enhance their working.
13) Is there any sort of signage that your firms makes use of (cars, bus stops, buses etc.)?
A> It is a new trend of gaining Publicity,
14) Do you or your firm regularly attend trade shows?
A> Trade fairs and shows are a recent development on the board, and has equally become a fashion for all types of organizations.
15) Have you ever tried to make or do you have some display materials that are creative as well as professional looking?
A> Everything in small portions are equally needed to make a successful effort, and display materials are one of the important aspect for every organization, thus it must be creative as well as equally professional looking, so that it leaves a good impression upon its target audience.
16) Have you created and do you utilize any sort of ranked mailing list according to importance or anything like that?
A> It is a must to do kind of work.
17) Does your organization have proper interaction with the customers?
A> In this cutomer centric era, one needs to get in touch with its customer everytime to retain them.
18) Does your organization utilize the new and advantageous mail out systems like Thank You cards, BirthDay Cards etc.?
A> In this age where the rate of attrition is increasing, an organization tries to and must do every possible thing to make itself employee friendly, and these are one of the simplest tools.
19) Has your firm ever sponsored or organized events?
A> Every organization organizes one or the other type of events so as to ease some tension out of its employees, on one hand and be in news on the other.
20) Have you ever sponsored or given out any sort of awards?
A> Sponsoring or associating oneself with any sort of award ceremony gives an organization, maximum possible publicity and it has emerged to be one of the most widely used tools.
Keeping reading to know more about tools.
Team Renaissance PR
" Nurturing Relations"